Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: AMAZONIA Alien Girl 1:6 Resin Model kit

  1. #1

  2. #2
    bonedust
    Guest bonedust's Avatar

    Post

    now that is cool...

  3. #3
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    PREDATOR Charicatures Set of 3 Resin Kits

    http://www.frontiermodels.co.uk/PRED...Resin_Kits.htm

    C487

    I know lots of people don't like "Little Big Heads" and "Head Knockers"/"Bobbleheads". However, I'd love to see Todd & crew make an entire line of detailed PVC's (not figures or vinyl kits) in the style as depicted above. Even Spawn would be great like this.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Galactus the Planet Eater's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 24th, 2004
    Posts
    1,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by bonedust:
    now that is cool...
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">And it comes as a kit or finished model. Cool.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member madadman's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,558
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Ya know, that model sculpt kicks ass. If it wasn't for McFarlane figs we'd all have to spend a fortune on models and statues to get that kind of quality. Thank God for Todd! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Got your link, EQ. Pretty cool stuff there. [img]cool.gif[/img]

  6. #6
    EndQuest
    Guest EndQuest's Avatar

    Post

    Just thinking about vinyl models and statue purchasing makes my sphincter tighten. I'd never be able to afford being a collector if it wasn't for McFarlane.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Peter Peeker's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 17th, 2004
    Posts
    16,859
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I dig the little preds! too cool for school!

    the chickie is amazing too!

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Tortricidae's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 20th, 2004
    Posts
    1,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    damn..that's really cool. looks like something I'd actually buy if I did model kits.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •